Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Project: Organize My DIY Life!

I am so unbelievably overwhelmed right now with the amount of projects that I want to start. With Christmas coming at me like a freight train and very little presents to show for it, I'm not sure how to manage my desires and reality. Ay chi mama!

Since my parents are coming into town Christmas Eve, I need to have their presents ready and wrapped ASAP. And my sister and her family (Lou and the baby girls) should have their presents mailed before Christmas so they can have them to open. That needs to be done BEFORE my parents stuff. Ahh, I just don't know where to start!

So in true family fashion, I will just pretend like I don't have any problems and avoid thinking about Christmas presents almost entirely...until it's so dire that I have to get them all at once. It's a family thing :)

In the meantime, I'm crushing on a few DIY projects and a few things that I think I can DIY:






















































  • Ribbon Bangle from American Eagle (I think a DIY would be super easy to make this guy.)
  • "JOY" Bunting like this one from Joyful Joyful's Etsy shop.

















  • Fluffy Earmuffs by Mightymannie (I hope to make these for my mom with the leftovers from my stocking project that I STILL haven't done.)

And of course all of my holiday inspiration items. Man, what I wouldn't do to have crafting be my full-time job. Any suggestions on how to get organized during the Christmas season?

Photos courtesy of collegefashion.net, hungry-girl.com, livingwithlindsay.com, missonmimedia.com, and Joyful Joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment